September. 6 / 2018


       “We are all created equally. But only lucky ones are crated Colombian... Because beign Colombian is not just a nationallity is a gift.”
   11.8.11

     I live in Colombia Barranquilla and things here are very particular. There are some things that I would like people to know about the place where I live.

 
     Colombia, officially known as República de colombia is a sovereign country located in the north occidental region of South America that is constituted in an unitary, social and democratic state which’s form of government is precidentialist. It is organized in 32 decentralized departments and its capital is bogota. In this country is located the city of Barranquilla, which is the city where I live.


     Barranquilla is a warm city in the cost of the country. We got the sea and the Magdalena river. Barranquilla is considered a industrial city because of its strategic location and it is the principal economic center of the Caribbean region. Barranquilla was not founded, Barranquilla was populated little by little


     I was born here in Barranquilla on October 7 /2001 in the hospital reina Catalina,  i lived my whole childhood in my grand parents house in the neighborhood el golf. There I made my first friends in life that were my neighbors, because here in Barranquilla the people is very social, you can almost talk to anybody you want without any trouble. When my parents got divorced I went living with my dad to the neighborhood Miramar, and my sister went living with my mom to the neigborhood of altos del parque. The most beautiful thing of Barranquilla is that everything is near and you con go wherever you want walking or in bicycle. I have gone to Europe and to the USA and wouldn’t choose any place to live but Barranquilla. Here everything is calm, you know the people who live here and you live in peace. Barranquilla is my home and I would never change it.


      In some future I see myself in Barranquilla, running my own businesses and having my wife and my family. I want to make this city and this country a better place to live, even though now is a very cozy place to live.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog